A Space To Unplug and recharge
Health is more than Absence of Pain
Health comes in different forms. Society is focussed on physical, and more recently mental health. But we like to include wellbeing factors such as Self-Nurture, Fun, Social Wellbeing and much more.
To understand Wellbeing you will find many things you thought were just ‘you’, are quite common. We explore the subtle shifts that allow you to enhance the good and change situations to better suit and sustain you!
Live With Fulfilling Relationships
Women often draw conclusions about their role in life shaped by the opinions of others. This can be in all types of relationships including intimate relationships, family, friends, and workplace professional relationships.
Women’s Wellbeing Circle is great. Very welcoming environment. I felt very relaxed and less burdened afterwards. Highly recommend! Erin, Riverton
I’ve been coming for 6 months, and the warmth in this group … I look forward to coming together every month! Ali, Manning
About Women's Wellbeing Circle
Women’s Wellbeing Circle is about wellbeing and navigating life to improve your interactions with others and build a deeper awareness of you and your needs.
It’s a warm supportive group that involves social interaction, nibbles, herbal tea, and time for you to unplug from life demands and plug into you! and relaxation!!
Our regulars say the warmth, the openness, and belonging in group is a grounding influence in their busy lives because Women’s Wellbeing Circle is about you.
Women’s Wellbeing Circle is your once a month circuit breaker to pause from life on auto pilot and the rush, rush!
Think of your Women’s Wellbeing Circle as your ‘Me Time’ essential!!
We invite you join us to experience what it is and see if the Women’s Wellbeing Circle is for you.
Your first Circle is FREE, just come on the night (you’re welcome to bring a Friend or Family member) to SUBUD Community Hall at 222 Shepperton Rd, East Victoria Park at 630pm to 8pm. Thereafter we ask that you pre-pay using the appointment book (go to IN-CLINIC and then the GROUP TAB up the top).
Inclusive and Diverse. Open to All Women.
Your 'Me Time' Essential
- Does not tell you how to live.
- Not about religion – though may be touched on as part of women’s understanding of life.
- Not Counselling. This is a group space which does not address individual trauma.
- Support in your interpretation of life from a woman’s perspective.
- Permission to use your empathy and to switch it on and off when needed.
- How to set and maintain self-sustaining practices.
- Meet others and develop friendships with others who know exactly the types of people situations you are routinely in.
- Discussion of topics relevant to women, which reveals commonalities and differences and ways to adapt to support you and make it sustainable for you.
- A space to unplug from life demands and plug into self and recharge!
- Ask, discuss, and answer questions about people, life, empathy, health and wellbeing.
- Find support in other’s similar experiences and responses.
- Explore more sustainable ways to handle situations to improve your experience of life.
- Build and revitalise our individual and collective capacities, helping us feel fresher for our family, work, and social circles.
- And each month enter a space of warmth, connectedness, and belonging.
The connections in group are a different type and quality to women’s other friendships.
It is a gentle journey without the need to ‘be’ something by a deadline.
- No need to prepare
- Feel connected without needing to maintain this connection between Meetups
- It is ‘food for the soul’
WHEN. Held monthly on a Monday at 6.30pm to 8pm between February to November each year.
2024 dates are: 19 February, 18 March, 22 April, 20 May, 17 June, 22 July, 19 August, 16 September, 21 October, 18 November.
WHERE. Inside SUBUD Community Hall (we rent the space to host our Circles) at 222 Shepperton Road, East Victoria Park WA 6101. (see image of meeting room below)
- FIRST circle is FREE.
- $50 per circle ($40 for pre-paid next circle).
- You+Friend for one circle $75 total (ie. $37.50 each).
- Annual membership $350 (ie. $35 per circle).
- You+Friend Annual $525 (ie. $26.25 per circle each).
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP. Runs from month of purchase for 10 consecutive Circles.
BOOK. Click here and go to IN-CLINIC then up top click on GROUP SESSIONS tab.