Better Life! was great. Very welcoming environment. I felt very relaxed and less burdened afterwards. Highly recommend! Erin, Riverton
I’ve been coming for 6 months, and the warmth in this group … I look forward to coming together every month! Ali, Manning
About Better Life!
- Ask, discuss, and answer questions about people, life, and empathy.
- Find support in other’s similar experiences and responses.
- Explore more sustainable ways to handle situations to improve your experience of life.
- Build and revitalise our individual and collective empathy capacities, helping us feel fresher for our family and social circles.
- And each month we create a space of warmth, connectedness, and belonging.
The connections in group are a different type and quality to people’s other friendships.
- No need to prepare
- Feel connected without needing to maintain this connection between meet-ups
- It is ‘food for the soul’
Better Life! Topics
This is a people-centred Meet-up, with topics suggested and agreed by the group in advance.
- Our focus is empowerment through knowledge and self-development.
- To realise your ability to be true to self in the company of others.
- Often we are understanding life through the lens of Empathy and how others affect you consciously or unconsciously
- We treat Empathy as your superpower so it does not become your Achilles Heel
- Better Life! focusses on how to live and have positive dealings with others to advantage you and uplift those around you too.
Better Life! addresses concerns that arise in how we balance what we want, with the needs of others or other life demands such as work.
- knowledge and strategies about this month’s topic,
- break for herbal tea / water and a snack,
- guided session to teach you how to release stress and stressors in life and empower your focus.
Unconscious Empathy Affects Health
When you are unconscioiusly affected by the feeling states of those around you, whether that be loved ones, colleagues, or strangers the affect on your health can be debilitating with repeat pain, and recurring illness.
Understand Your Empathic Abilities
Understanding the ‘rules’ of successful empathy, you will find many things you thought were just ‘you’, are a result of unconscious empathy. This allows you to enhance the good, and change those that negatively affect you.
Manage Empathy and Enjoy Life More
Many empathic people have drawn conclusions about their role in life because of the burden of being with others. What if you could engage more fully with others without the negatives you have come to expect?
Month-by-month Better Life! conversations will lead to your greater happiness and wellbeing!
WHEN. Held monthly on a Monday at 6.30pm to 8pm between February to November each year.
2023 dates are: 27 February, 27 March, 24 April, 22 May, 19 June, 31 July, 28 August, 11 September, 23 October, 20 November.
WHERE. Inside Thrive Wellness Centre at 6 Mint Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101.
- $50 per session ($40 for pre-paid next session).
- You+Friend for one session $75 total (ie. $37.50 each).
- Annual membership $350 (ie. $35 per session).
- You+Friend Annual $525 (ie. $26.25 per session each).
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP. Runs from month of purchase for 10 consecutive Meetups.
BOOK. Click here and go to GROUP SESSIONS tab.